Sunday, April 4, 2010

SJ Home Party along with "My Vintage Baby"

Well hello SJ fans and followers! I of course have continued to stay extremely busy after Rodeo Austin. Between organizing inventory, working on orders to get shipped out, creating new designs, and hosting some home shows --- well, you can imagine, there is barely time to breath!

I had the pleasure of hosting a home show in Houston last Thursday at the home of Michelle Goss. Michelle and I actually just met through FB! She had ordered some items from me, but she sells "My Vintage Baby" and was going to be hosting a show to launch the new Spring Apparel line, so i joined in with her.

Michelle and her husband have a beautiful little girl, a beautiful house and what seems to be a fairy tale life. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to meet her and visit with her and her husband after our party.

So for all of my followers out there who have little ones (they also carry a boys line!), check out these adorable clothes. These were some of my personal favorites. And if you are interested in "My Vintage Baby", I will be glad to put you in contact with Michelle!




No comments: