Monday, July 7, 2008

Customer of the Month Report

I figured it was time for the customer of the month to get her blogging on! Randa and I had been mutal friends for a year or so now, of course, I had been buying lots of SJ, but both of us are spending our summer in the Kansas City area. Randa, of course, at the Angus Association and myself in downtown KC at the Hereford Association. Needless to say with junior nationals will be well underway this time next week, I should be working, not blogging, but I promised I would get on here and write about last week.

Randa and I had met up for dinner the week prior to Chi/Maine/Shorthorn Junior Nationals, and she had shown me her booth decor and of course, I bought some jewlz. We were way excited for the SJ ladies to get here and get the booth underway. I arrived on my lunch break on Monday to find Miss Jessica and Miss Amber hard at work at the SJ booth. I was to pick up a necklace, and went up and introduced myself to the girls. They had of course heard about me because of my very extensive necklace collection. Those girls are great and I can not wait to hang with them again. Pretty sure Miss Jessica and I are two peas in a pond.

I was a walking advertisement for Southern Jewlz throughout the week, as I was the overdressed girl walking around the barn. But of course, as Randa and I know... its just simply fabulous to stand out! On Saturday, I hung with Randa at the SJ booth and tried my selling ability to some jewelry lookers, and handed out my few business cards I had because Randa was out. Pictures will be up soon of the booth, but they are currently still on my camera. Whoops.

Well... I better get back to the Youth Activities Department here at the Hereford Association. All in all, I'd say Southern Jewlz had a very successful week at the Steer Jock Convention of the Year (aka Chi/Maine/Shorthorn Jr Natties). I'd like to personally express my gratitude to the Queen of Southern Jewlz for keeping me fabulously jeweled. I shall blog again.... Stay fabulous!

No comments: